Our top 5 tips
What’s the difference between wholesale providers? On the surface, many may appear the same; you really need to do some digging to get the full picture. The particular benefits of working with one wholesaler or another will also depend on what your business plans are and what you want to achieve.
You might be a business development manager in telco ready for a change, or ready to start up your own business. You might already have your own business, but want to offer a broader range of products and services to clients, or perhaps you want to add a whole new revenue stream to your current business.
We think there are five fundamental aspects you should consider when assessing your future wholesale supplier.
- Experience. Look for a provider who has been around for a long time. Look for a provider that has travelled a similar path to the one you are on. Have they taken a business from start up to sale? Have they run a retail telco business serving real customers and dealing with real life issues? Can they help you launch and support you in your business?
- Carrier strength. One provider is not enough. Look for a wholesale partner that has multiple tier 1 relationships, which will provide you with greater freedom and selection in terms of product and network availability: a partner who will manage these complex vendor relationships for you, from pricing to onerous contract negotiations.
- Flexible model structure. Make sure your wholesale partner will allow you to move between model types depending where your business is headed. The model should allow you to own your own customers, and provide the option to sell your customer list if you want to.
- Back office management. From billing to customer service and collections, your wholesale partner should be able to handle all of this for you if you want them to, or until such time as you are ready to take it over for yourself.
- Speed to market. You have decided you are ready to go- the right partner will allow you to hit the ground running from day one with industry leading on boarding and training, a full product suite and range of marketing materials and assistance with create marketing and business development campaigns.
Underlying all of this is trust. Do you “click” with your partner? When you eyeball them, are you confident that they can deliver what you need?
With Partner Wholesale Networks as your business partner or wholesale supplier, you are able to access all the Tier 1 networks and products in one spot, backed by a world class customer service platform. Our company enables organisations or sales professionals to run their own ICT company and our in house resources are ready to support you and your end customers from day one.
Call us today to set up a confidential meeting to discuss your future plans. We’ll give you the power to grow.